We care about you! Please read for a detailed breakdown of what to expect at your next dental appointment:
- Before your appointment, we will be texting and emailing a wellness form to be completed the day before your scheduled appointment. We must receive your completed form in order for us to honor your appointment.
- Curbside Check-In Process…..Please wait in your car when you arrive and call or text us at (919) 847-1322. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in and a clinical team member will meet you at the door to take your temperature and dispense hand sanitizer.
- Please wear a face covering upon entering our practice.
- Come Alone…. In an effort to maintain social distancing, we are requesting every patient to come to their appointment without any guests. Thank you for your understanding.
- Pre-Treatment Mouth Rinse….All patients will complete a 60-second mouth rinse with a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solution that reduces bacteria and prevents the risk of infection.
- Our clinical team will be wearing the following: N-95 Mask, Grade 3 Surgical Mask, Face Shield, Scrub Cap, Disposable Hospital Gowns and Gloves
- Aerosol Reduction…..Our hygienists will be reducing their use of ultrasonic scalers due to the creation of aerosols. A high speed intraoral suction will also be used during your appointment to decrease aerosol production.
- Air Purifier….Our office is equipped with a GermGuardian Air Purifier, featuring HEPA filtration to remove even the smallest airborne particles.
- Ultraviolet Disinfecting Light…This portable, dual-method lamp kills germs with UV-c light and Ozone (O3) which eliminates bacteria and viruses instantly.
- Biopure Disinfectant Treatment…..Our entire office is treated monthly, using a 2-step disinfectant process to ensure the cleanliness of every surface.
- Touchless Check Out Process……Our business team will be wearing masks and protected behind plexi-glass shields. During this time, a signature will not be required for payments made in the office using our touch-free credit card terminal. Payments can also be made on our website and over the phone.
- Use your best judgement…..If you have been sick or recently experience any symptom of covid-19, we request that you contact us as (919)847-1322 before your appointment.
Thank you! We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we continue to implement necessary precautions to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for both our patients and staff.