If you’re in search of the best office for a dental exam in North Raleigh, look no further than Wainright & Wassel DDS. Through regular dental exams and cleanings at our office, you can keep your teeth, mouth, and gums in tip-top shape. Here’s what you can expect during a dental exam at our office:
· An examination of your teeth where visible signs of tooth decay, chipping and wear, and fractures are checked for
· An examination of your existing restorations to look for any necessary maintenance or repairs
· An assessment of your bite to evaluate the alignment
· An assessment of your gums to search for signs of gum disease
· An evaluation of your TMJ or jaw function
· X-rays taken in order to reveal problems that may be missed during the dental exam
After we perform the dental exam, you can expect one of our friendly and experienced dental hygienists to begin the cleaning process. They will remove plaque and tartar build-up on your teeth and polish them in order to remove any light surface stains and stop plaque from reattaching to your teeth. In addition, one of our dentists will provide you with some oral care tips and suggest that you return to our office soon if there is an issue with your teeth or gums. This can help you avoid future cavities.
Although the majority of our patients visit us for dental exams and cleanings every 6 months, we recommend more frequent checkups if you are a high risk for serious conditions such as gum disease or oral cancer.
Schedule Your Dental Exam at Wainright & Wassel DDS Today
What are you waiting for? If you’re ready for excellent oral health, it is in your best interest to schedule your dental exam at Wainright & Wassel DDS today. You can do so by calling 919-847-1322. We look forward to helping you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve.